Rachita Mistry (earlier Rachita Panda) (Athletics)
Designation / Player Type:
Birth Date and Place :
March 4th 1974, Rourkela
Personal Details :
Education Details :
Awards and achievements :
- In 1998 conferred the Arjuna Award for her contribution to the Indian Athletics.
- Received Ekalabya Award instituted by IMFA in 1993.
- 100 meters 11:26 seconds achived at Bangalore on July 5,2000.
- 200 meters 23:10 seconds achived at Chennai on July 31, 2000.
- Holding the 100m National Record 11:38 seconds, which set at the National Circuit Athletic meet in Trivandrum on August 12, 2000.
- Set personal best time of 11:26 seconds for 100 meters in Bangalore on July 5,2000.
- Set the 200 meter National record on July 31, 2000 at Chennai with a timing of 23:10 seconds it was replaced by Saraswati Saha in August 2002.
- Won the 100 meter Gold with a timing of 11:48 seconds in the Inter-State Athletics meet at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Chennai on July 30,2000.
- Represented India in the 4X100 relay at 2000 Sydney Olympic Games, where the Indian quartet with V Jayalakshmi, Vinita Tripathi and Saraswat Saha as other three members finished last in the first round hits, clocking 45:20 seconds.
- Represented India in 4X100 meter relay together with PT Usha, EB Shya and Saraswati Saha at the 1998 Asian Championships where her team won the Gold medal on way to setting the National Record at 44:43 seconds.
This profile was last updated on : April 17th 2014